Digital Marketing Manager (native English speaker)
We are looking for a dynamic and creative native English-speaking Digital Marketing Manager who is capable of helping us to offer our services to our English-speaking clients globally. We are expecting a candidate with an overall experience in both people management and in general fields of digital marketing such as SEO and SEA relevant content who is motivated and happy to work remotely from home or a shared office.
Over the past ten years, Vendana GmbH carries out missions by aircraft and helicopters around the world. In order to do this globally, we have created different brands in different languages. Gaining experience in the global English market, we now are willing to start our English Marketing Department led by a native English speaker.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute the digital marketing of our English brands, including SEO and Google Ads campaigns or find specialists in this field and manage them to do this
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Utilize strong analytical ability to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns or find specialists in this field and manage them to do this
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies or find specialists in this field and manage them to do this
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and write these on your own or find specialists in this field and manage them to do this
- Managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
What we are expecting:
- A good knowledge of Google Ads in order to optimize and control our English campaigns
- Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Should be strong in people management in order to hire and lead the right candidates for the English marketing department
- Marketing knowledge with multi country reach experience in paid advertisement
- You will be both a strategizer and doer. Someone who can see what needs to be done but also enjoys rolling their sleeves up!
What you can expect:
- Detailed onboarding process regarding our company’s goals and training
- Support by our head office’s marketing department all along the way and the whole team
supporting your success
- Being part of building and shaping an English Marketing Department in order to improve our English brands to help people all around the world
- Leading a team of other professionals
- Flexible working hours from home full-time or part-time
- Enough space to be creative and implement your own ideas and strategies with fast decision-making paths
Are you interested to get on board with our team? Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org. The interview process and onboarding will be remote during this period.